The Women's Ministry is the organized body of women in the church whose purpose is to:
- meet together to study the word of God and for special intercessory prayers.
- attend to special needs and interests of women in the church.
- encourage women to witness and win other women to the Lord.
- educate each woman on how to be a blessing to her home and to care for all the people in her household.
- Devote time to help with the needs of the church and the neighborhood and visit the sick.
The women's Ministry cooperate with sectional, district and national programmes. Meetings are held, on average, twice a month. Leaders meet at least once in a month to pray and plan for the group.
President - Ama Owusu
Vice President - Adwovi Marcelline
Secretary - Joyce Antwi
Treasurer - Joyce Gyamfuah
............WE MINISTER AS UNTO CHRIST!